Love Me Like I'm Not Made of Stone


DROPDEAD Heartbreak tank, GAP washed denim pants, vintage denim jacket, Topshop heels 


So today I found out my own song 'Dalam Sepi' played in one of the national radio station. For the very first time! And that felt awesome. I feel proud, excited and anxious at the same time, since it was my first song that I wrote when I was in junior high and I was so shy that I never played it in front of anyone except my mom and dad (and it was because they insisted). I also almost never performing my own song, singing and playing guitar in front of the crowds... All I did usually was alone in my room with a camera. This is a new exciting thing to me, and your supports and feedbacks means a lot to me. My official music video is coming up tomorrow, I'm gonna upload it on my blog too, so stay tuned! :)




What I love about GAP's collection is their simplicity and how they can always create an effortlessly chic look with each of their pieces. This denim pants I'm wearing gives me a 'light' effect but with a grungy feels in it.

Dropdead heartbreak knitted tank top. Always love their collection.







Comments

  1. So in love with this look! You look stunning as always. Really like your hair color too and congratulations on your debut! Always love your voice <3

    http://deasytantra.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should be proud, that's a big deal. Love the hair.

    / Avy
    http://MyMotherFuckedMickJagger.blogspot.com



    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww love it :) you always have different concept, cann't wait for the next post kakk ^^
    I've seen your mv on youtube and it so cool ! Congrats :)

    Heydaraa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love each and every element in this look -- and those heels are killer!

    Amazing, and congrats on your success with your music! Can't wait to watch the music video :)

    sampzandsuch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the whole look and i want a drop dead item!! so lucky nice photography too :)

    www.dreamvibecouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats son :) btw love the outfit, it's cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww! Singlenya uda masuk radio ya, belum dapet dengerrrrr. Anw, aku pernah denger sekilas Dalam Sepi jadi backsound ftv di salah satu stasiun tv, langsung teriak2 di depan tv sambil bilang "ini kan lagunya Sonia! Ini lagunya Sonia!" Hahaha you're too gorgeous on my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. cool look! love the top and jacket :D

    cheer, michelle
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg, so cool!!
    flowercrepess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wish you greatest luck and success Sonia!!!

    Love,
    .G
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  12. loving all the shots!


    http://rebellishoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. the denim combo is major! stunning as always xx

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super stunning! Love the denim jacket the most!

    ReplyDelete
  15. you look sooo stunning like seriously! i love that denim jacket and the shoes. keep the inspiring post up anyway! :)


    http://finalexpectation.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. nice post and pose. sexy model with bedroom

    ReplyDelete
  17. rambutnya udah super duper kering tuh

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulation for your debut
    I already watched your music video and your voice is really good xx
    Love your style as always

    marliafransiska.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts